Monday 20 February 2012

Why I Love Paris




The Eiffel Tower is a wonderful Structure, I prefer it close up as you see how magnificant it really is. There are so many different angles to take pictures of (my photo's are full of them!). 

It is even more magical at night all lit up and it sparkles every hour.
 The old Art Nouveau underground signs.

 The best Macaron shop - Laduree


The delicious Macaron's - Vanilla is my favourite!

More Macarons :0)
 
Lovely street with French shops selling cheeses, meats, wines and the little Parisian coffe shops.

 Finding random antique markets


The huge ornate doors (I have a thing for doors in other countries!)

 The yummy food


 And I can now add to my list, Paris is the place I got engaged :0)

3 comments:

  1. Agree with Kirsteen that last photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, we now have it blown up on our lounge wall! Happy times

    ReplyDelete